Sunday 22 August 2010

Confessions of an 80s kid...

Okay, so I have a confession to make. I'm a little bit obsessed by the 80s. Just a little. I know the clashing prints and high waisted leggings can be tacky and seem so completely out of style, but I can't help it. I'm an 80s girl.



I also have a new obsession with rollerblades, and as I was skating down the street with my friend, an old woman didn't think I looked so hot. She thumped me on the back and said "What are you doing? What do you think this is, the 80s?"


1 comment:

  1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The fresh Prince of Bel-Air are two of my favorite movies and shows. I enjoyed this post :D
    I see that we seem to be into the same things. I just started my own blog - do you think you could give it a peek and maybe give me some pointers? I'd really appreciate if you could check it out. Thanks much! xx
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you love, hate and have to say :)