Saturday 4 September 2010

Shear Gear

Shearling: it's everywhere. It dominated the catwalk at Burberry Prorsum and made appearances at Kurt Geiger, Topshop Unique and more. What better way to stay warm this winter? These beautifully made jackets, coats, shoes and gloves will have you wishing it was colder just to wrap up in one of them. Here are some of my favourite ways to wear one of this season's biggest trends.


Top Left: Burberry Prorsum ad featuring the lovely jackets Top Centre: Kurt Geiger shearling boots Bottom Right: Asos Trecker Lace Up Shearling Centre: Topshop Unique Far Left: Burberry Aviator jacket

2 comments:

  1. I'm not huge on shearling but I love gloves with a little shearling or fur trim

    XXASAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you've posted
    I wish I had one of those jackets, they're amazing

    Marley

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you love, hate and have to say :)